Offers (Discount Vouchers)
The following are in addition to those shown on the vouchers themselves:
- Offers can NOT be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Vouchers are NOT exchangeable for money.
- Vouchers become invalid after date shown on voucher.
- Photocopies are NOT accepted.
- All vouchers must be presented at time of purchase to redeem the offer.
- One voucher per person unless otherwise stated.
Unless otherwise stated, all vouchers are valid for ONE quantity of the offered product only. For example, any buy one get one free offer refers to each customer buying ONE and getting ONE free only, not two and two free, etc. Likewise, two for the price of one refers to two people paying for one, not four people paying for two, six for three, and so on.
Whilst restaurants may accept more than one voucher per person, this is solely the decision of the restaurant and one voucher in no way entitles the holder to more than the above stated, unless explicitly mentioned on the voucher.
If you have any questions, please call the restaurant to check before visiting, or ask us by emailing us or using the live support feature.